Handy Washing Tips for NappiesUpdated 2 years ago
- We advise washing nappies daily, or every other day, to prevent fabrics from deteriorating.
- You can use a dry pail with holes to store nappies between washes. Pee nappies can go straight into the pail, soiled nappies should be scraped or rinsed before putting them in.
- When hanging nappies to dry, hang inside out for a quicker dry time and avoid stretching the elastic openings.
- Your regular laundry detergent will do the job – no need for bleach or other harsh cleaners.
- No fabric softeners please – they affect the performance of the absorbent materials.
- The ideal spin speed for our nappies is 1000RPM or less to boost longevity.
Was this article helpful?