For orders placed in March, April, and May 2020, we will extend our returns timeframe to 60 days, as we appreciate there is uncertainty due to varying isolation policies being implemented in each region.
For more information, contact our Customer Service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Livechat.
For local Australian orders, there may be a delay in Australia Post delivering your parcel back to our warehouse due to the high volume of parcels in their network. For more information, please visit their page here. If you want to follow up on your returned items, please send us an email at email@example.com with your parcel's tracking number and we will look into this for you.
If you wish to return your item for refund or store credit, please follow the steps below to ensure we can process your return promptly.
Step 1. Please ensure you have tried Modibodi garments on top of your underwear. We highly recommend you use a tracked postage service so that your return can be traced if required. Modibodi does not cover or refund the cost of return postage.
We are unable to accept returns on the following products:
- Menstrual cups (for hygiene reasons)
- Items marked as final sale
You may request a:
- Credit – voucher for the full amount plus free shipping
- Refund – the full amount (minus shipping) will be transferred back to your account
Step 2: Please print the and complete the returns form in the link provided below:
- For customers who purchased from our Australia site, please use our returns portal here to initiate your return. Once you've completed this, all the next steps will be sent to you via email.
- For customers who purchased from our US site, please print and complete the returns form here.
- For customers who purchased from our NZ site, please print and complete the returns form here.
- For customers who purchased from our UK & EU site, please print and complete the returns form here.
Step 3: Send your products back in their original packaging where possible, with the hygiene seal still intact to the warehouse indicated in our returns form.
We aim to process returns refunds/store credit within 7-10 business days of receiving them in our Sydney or UK warehouse, but high volume periods, especially around the holidays and sales, could cause delays. If you’re concerned that your return has been delivered but not processed in a timely fashion, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your return tracking number and we will be happy to look into this further for you.